Thursday, 13 October 2016

Pancakes and concerts

(I just re-read this post and honestly I have absolutely no idea what I thought while writing it, haha! So don't mind that it's a little confusing xd)

Hello!

I'm writing this post at 9AM, so there will probably be a huge amount of typos. :D

Anyway, in school we had to choose a place where we wanted to work for this week (that didn't made any sense, don't mind me...) and I'm working in a cafe that makes delicious pancakes. It's okay even though pretty much all we do is clean and do the dishes. At least we get to eat a pancake every day, haha! I actually gotta leave pretty soon since we have to be there at 11AM.
Sadly I don't have any pictures of the cafe (because obviously we're not allowed to use our phones) but maybe I could do a little pancake post (as if nobody knows how to make pancakes xd).

I also planned to take some nice autumn photos with lots of candles and everything but I realized that I don't have any place for candles in my room and I couldn't find my favourite candles :(

Oh and also I'm going to see Bring Me The Horizon in Helsinki in five weeks and I'm so excited! I've never seen them live and it's actually going to be my first time in a little "heavier" concert and to be honest I'm kinda scared since I've never been to a concert that has moshpits and stuff like that :D. Also me and my friend have never had floor tickets before but I think the show is gonna be amazing! 
Sadly the concert is in November so it's going to be pretty freaking cold and we have to wait a few hours outside to get a good places.

I think I don't have anything else to say and I gotta leave soon so I'm ending this post with a few photos from my instagram.

See ya!

xxx

PicMonkey CollagePicMonkey Collage

2 comments:

  1. Nice post mate and those pictures are super duper artsy! Have fun in the BMTH concert ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks Wholesale Haamp seed Oil

    ReplyDelete